Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Music...Why?

      Music... why? Where on Earth did music come from? Or is it even from Earth? Why do we like the styles of music that we do? What is music? When did it start and how?

      These questions are what I am trying to find out. My driving question is; how did we get music? Think for just a minute what is your favorite song? If that is too hard then who is you favorite artist? Now, just imagine if you showed some one who lived before Christ, who was a Jew, your favorite song or artist. Would they like it? I always imagined they would be amazed.

      It also makes me wonder, what is are music going to be like in another 400 years? We have seen a huge dramatic change in music from 1915 to 2015.

     Another thing to think about is why do we like the music we do? What is so great about it? What goes on in the minds of people who create it and listen it. Is it more than just that`s my jam! In my definition music is a miracle what else could it be?


7 comments:

  1. You have so many great questions! I'm curious to see the direction your research take you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your topic is really interesting! It really got me questioning all my musical preferences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a really good question, this is a very interesting topic, oh my gioshhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good question.
    hope you find what you're trying to figure out

    ReplyDelete
  5. This question really got me thinking about music and its future. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it tough finding the information you need?

    ReplyDelete